- Ready for installation; robust, compact tank for buildings
- Easily transported and installed with compact dimensions that allow passage through a standard door opening
- Fitted with Piranha submersible grinder pump for problem-free pumping of sewage and wastewater containing fecal matter in pipe lines from 1¼” diameter (DN 32)
- Standard 4 m cable to control unit
- Sewage and wastewater containing fecal matter
- Locations where the diameter of the discharge line is restricted
Main design features
- Shredding system featuring a spiral bottom plate containing a stationary cutter ring with cutting edges and a shredding rotor located below the impeller, to reduce the medium for optimal, blockage-free operation
- Shaft between motor and hydraulic section sealed by a single silicon carbide mechanical seal, independent of direction of rotation, resistant to temperature shock and to dry running. Oil-lubricated lip seal on motor side
- Motor shaft mounted in lubricated-for-life, maintenance-free ball bearings
- Piranhamat 701: Nine horizontal inlet ports (6 x DN 100, 3 x DN 40) and four vertical (2 x DN 70, 2 x DN 40). DN 40 is suitable for the connection of a hand membrane pump.
- Piranhamat 1002: Five horizontal inlet ports (1 x DN 150, 4 x DN 100) and six vertical (1 x DN 150, 2 x DN 100, 1 x DN 70, 1 x DN 50, 1 x DN40). DN 40 is suitable for the connection of a hand membrane pump.
- Corrosion-resistant, gas- and odor-tight polyethelyne tank, in accordance with EN 12050-1. Supplied as standard with pumps, accessories include non-return valves, control panel with automatic level control and alarm (pipe work not included).
These accessories can be purchased separately.
|Temperatures||40° C (maximum 60° C for five minutes)|
|Discharge sizes||G 1¼”|
|Maximum speed of rotation||2,900 min-1|