- Designed as a complete wastewater sump, and for fitting with pumps from the Piranha, AS and MF ranges.
- Simple pump installation and maintenance—no need to enter the sump
- Pump seals automatically onto the discharge line when lowered into the high level coupling, irrespective of the inflow or direction of the discharge lines
- Sewage and wastewater containing fecal matter
- Submersible grinder pump type ABS Piranha with shredding system hydraulics can cut wastewater containing solids and pump it through small diameter discharge lines from 1¼”
- A concrete cover is available for areas where there can be either pedestrian or vehicular traffic (available as an accessory). The tank can be fitted with a plastic lockable lid where installations are removed from all forms of traffic e.g. garden flower beds.
- Level control is by one of three options; pressure pipe, float switch or float sensor
- Four inflow ports (3 x DN 150, 1 x DN 200) for DIN push-on connection. Two DN 100 ports for venting and use as a cable duct
- The pipework and gate valves are made of high quality stainless steel
- Stainless steel discharge pipe with 1¼” (901B), or 1½” (902B) external thread
- Corrosion-resistant polyethelyne tank in accordance with EN 12050-1. Supplied as standard with high-level coupling and bracket, ball type non-return valve and shut-off valve
|Temperatures||40° C (maximum 60° C for five minutes)|
|Discharge sizes||901B: 1¼”