- A large auger inlet and screw conveyor to deliver consistent pumping and push the cake to pump
- Saves time with a maintain in place option available, easy to disassemble, no need to disconnect the pipework
- Feed chamber easily disconnects allowing access for removal of the rotor and screw conveyor assembly
- Designed for use in sludge plants, where high reliability is essential and downtime is kept to a minimum
- Heavy sludge cake transfer (>30% Dry Solids Concentration)
- Dewatered and thickened sludge transfer
- Sludge blending
- Imported and organic waste sludge transfer
- Industrial process sludge’s with high % Dry Solids Concentration
Main design features
- A large auger inlet and screw conveyor. The screw conveyor extends to the compression area to push the sludge cake into the rotor and stator to provide consistent pumping.
- Maintain in place version has a specially designed feed chamber, easily disconnected allowing access to the rotor and screw conveyor assembly, allowing removal of the rotor and stator, without disconnecting suction and delivery pipework.
- Materials of construction, available in cast iron or stainless steel, with a choice of rotor and stator material and options for hoppers and bridge breakers.
- Robust drives, specially selected drives and gearboxes for longer life. Options include electric motor drive units supplied as direct-coupled or variable speed drives with mechanical variable speed or frequency inverter.
- Low running speeds, reduced wear for a longer working pump life which extends the periods between routine maintenance. Important in heavy cake applications.
|Capacities||Up to 49 m3/h / 215 US gpm|
|Pressures||Up to 24 bar / 350 psi|
|Temperatures||-10 up to 100ºC / 14 up to 212ºF|