The more than economical solution
- Simple and easy to install
- Diagnostics of device and application
- Extremely fast signal conversion
- The IFC 100 electromagnetic signal converter is designed to measure the flow velocity, conductivity, volume and mass flow of electrically conductive, liquid media.
- The signal converter can be combined with any measuring sensor, making it very widely used. In terms of available housing versions, there is a compact variant, in which the signal converter is connected to the measuring sensor, as well as a 0° and 45° version.
If the measuring point is difficult to access or the ambient conditions prevent the use of the compact variant, the signal converter is available in a wall-mounted housing.
The IFC 100 was designed for applications requiring an economical measuring solution with a high level of technology.
HighlightsSimple installation and start-up
- Available inputs and outputs: Current output (incl. HART®), pulse/frequency output, status output and control input
- Large backlit graphic display with intuitive operation
- A variety of operating languages integrated as standard
- Maintenance free
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Extremely quick signal conversion
- Higher accuracy by extended calibration
- Water & Wastewater
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Power plants
- Measuring homogeneous media
- Water distribution networks and spray-irrigation systems
- Water treatment
- Environmental technology