- Saves time with maintain in place features, easy to de-rag and no need to disconnect the pipework
- Designed for use in Sludge plants, where high reliability is essential and downtime is kept to a minimum
- An extension of the PC transfer pump with material variants for a wide range of process applications
- Robust drives and gearboxes with low running speeds form an integral part of the unit design
- Sludge handling and transfer (maintain in place)
- Municipal and Industrial effluent (maintain in place)
- Shear sensitive processes (maintain in place)
- Shear thinning slurries (maintain in place)
- The suction chamber is easily dismantled by removing screws, to take out any rag build-up or for servicing, to remove the full drive train including rotor, stator, shaft and seals.
- Materials of construction, available in cast iron or stainless steel, with a choice of rotor and stator materials to suit individual applications e.g. hard chrome plated rotor or natural rubber stator.
- Robust drives, specially selected drives and gearboxes for longer life. Options include electric motor drive units supplied as direct-coupled or variable speed drives with mechanical variable speed or frequency inverter.
- Low running speeds, reduced wear for a longer working pump life which extends the periods between routine maintenance. Important in abrasive applications.
|Capacities||Up to 225 m3/h / 990 US gpm|
|Pressures||Up to 12 bar / 170 psi|
|Temperatures||-10 up to 100ºC / 14 up to 212ºF|